General Manager, SEA
The role is to help formulate and implement auction business strategies for Singapore. This role will be responsible to run a team of 3 persons at the moment with substantial growth down the road. This role will also be responsible for hiring additional colleagues and working closely with specialists who organize auctions in Hong Kong as well as private sale and exhibitions.
- Assist Head of Regional Offices to formulate and implement business development strategy in Singapore with Christie’s approach
- Provide leadership by communicating well, maintaining good business relationships, and representing the company in Singapore
- Work with the client strategy and management team to develop strategy to attract new buyers and encourage existing buyers to broaden their buying categories
- Assist Head of Regional Offices to make budgetary recommendations for Singapore.
- Provide full support to auction business to maximize the sales, profitability, and satisfaction of client service.
- Work with different department heads and colleagues in Hong Kong to set up policies and procedures that are effective and support company’s business and values.
- Work closely with client advisory team, specialist departments and client services team to ensure daily operation efficiency.
- Transfer Christie’s knowledge and practices to local team to ensure that we are running Singapore office in compliance with Christie’s global standard.
- Support and implement top client strategies in Singapore.
- Work with Marketing/PR/Events team to organize events, exhibition, and auction in Hong Kong.
- Supervise on the ground Christie's office and exhibition site development.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder
- Over 10 years of working experience with international companies, preferable in luxury, private banking sectors with experience in dealing with HNWI.
- The candidate must be intimately familiar with the top echelons of Singapore society and comfortable interacting and servicing them.
- Solid understanding of the organization, functions, responsibilities and procedures running an office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven with strong passion
- Ability of working with multi-task and prioritizing
- Flexibility of travelling
- International minded, lived and worked overseas
Closing Date: Sunday November 19th 2017