General Manager, Thailand
Reporting to Head of Regional Offices, Asia (based in Hong Kong) and helping to formulate and implement auction business strategies for Thailand. This role will be responsible to run an office of 2 persons at the moment with substantial growth down the road.This role will also be responsible for working closely with specialists who organize auctions in Hong Kong as well as private sale and exhibitions.
Major Responsibilities/Tasks:(Duties include but are not limited to the following)
- Assist Head of Regional Offices, Asia, to formulate and implement business development strategy in Thailand with Christie’s approach
- Provide leadership by communicating well, maintaining good business relationships, and representing the company in Thailand.
- Work with the Client Strategy and management team to attract new buyers and encourage existing buyers to broaden their buying categories
- Assist Head of Regional Offices, Asia to make budgetary recommendations for Thailand.
- Provide full support to auction business to maximize the sales, profitability, and satisfaction of client service.
- Work with different department heads and colleagues in Hong Kong to set up policies and procedures that are effective and support company’s business and values.
- Work closely with client advisory team, specialist departments and client services team to ensure daily operation efficiency.
- Transfer Christie’s knowledge and practices to local team to ensure that we are running Thailand office in compliance with Christie’s global standard.
- Support and implement top client strategies in Thailand.
- Work with Marketing/PR/Events team to organize events, exhibition, and auction in Thailand.
- Supervise on the ground Christie's office and exhibition site development.
- Degree holder.
- Over 10 years of working experience with international companies, preferable in luxury, private banking sectors with experience in dealing with HNWI.
- The candidate must be intimately familiar with the top echelons of Bangkok society and comfortable interacting and servicing them.
- Solid understanding of the organization, functions, responsibilities and procedures running an office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven with strong passion
- Ability of working with multi-task and prioritizing
- Flexibility of travelling
- International minded, lived and worked overseas
Closing Date: Sunday October 15th, 2017