Inventory Management & Audit Coordinator
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The role of the Inventory Management & Audit Operative is to provide rolling analysis and compliance monitoring of JDE Item data and transactions to provide reporting, insight and recommendations for improvement regarding data management processes and support related Logistics’ projects. The role has proactive participation in the management of clearance of in-active property and is a liaison with Clients and essential that the candidate is able to provide a high level of client service and have proven experience in client communication at all levels.
(Duties include but are not limited to the following)
• Work in tandem with Inventory Management Supervisor on the validation and correction of inventory records
• Generate and disseminate reports for the clearance of aged-stock in line with global Inventory Management project
• Create and execute site transfers and inventory validation for all aged-stock clearance associated with IM project
• Review inactive Inventory with all relevant Stakeholders to ascertain current valuation and sale intention.
• Check and manage payment status and source shipping costs in the event of returning property to Client
• Act as principle liaison for inactive Inventory, demonstrating ability to gain and maintain confidence of both internal and external Clients.
• To identify and mitigate Client Experience challenges ensuring full resolution of any escalated issues including notification of internal Stakeholders and recording all feedback via Christie’s Client Management System COS.
• Create and communicate valuation reporting for all Christie’s inventory in London in conjunction with the IM Supervisor
• Report on process adherence issues by providing insight and recommendations as to root cause
• Ensure compliance and support of stock checks in conjunction with Logistics Managers for all areas of Logistics and to undertake the stock checks when required
• Root cause analysis as to more efficient uses of the systems as it applies to reporting and process improvement
• Systematic audits of process compliance as it applies to ways of working at both a local and global level
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by Inventory Management Supervisor
Key Skills/Competencies required:
• Excellent IT Skills and a good understanding of Christie’s systems, in particular JDE 9.1
• 5 years’ experience of customer service
• Ability to work professionally and responsibly with all other areas within the business
• High degree of organisation with ability to multi-task, prioritise, and follow up promptly
• Strong understanding of the Logistics process and protocols
• Excellent communication skills
• Very strong excel and reporting skills
Closing Date: 20th August 2017